About the Customer Experience Bootcamp
This bootcamp will summarize the guidelines of the six customer experience disciplines while maximizing the benefits in a practical way. The obtained knowledge will be used as guiding principles for setting up a successful customer experience excellence practice. This course is also ideal for practitioners who are planning to become Certified Customer Experience Professionals (CCXP).
The Six Disciplines of Customer Experience Management
About Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP)
The Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) exam is the only industry wide, standardized credential for CX practitioners to demonstrate their expertise and accomplishments in the CX field. The CCXP is established by the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA), a non-profit independent association organizing and standardizing the discipline of customer experience. Learn more about the CCXP.
The Bootcamp Agenda
1. Setting the CX Scene
2. Customer-Centric Culture
3. Experience Design & Innovation
4. Voice of Customer, Customer Insight and Understanding
5. Customer-Centric Metrics and Measurements
6. Organizational Adoption & Accountability
7. Designing a Sustainable Customer Experience Strategy
8. The way forward and about becoming a CCXP
Your Top 10 takeaways:
- Understand the 6 competencies of the customer experience discipline
- Develop a holistic Customer Experience Ecosystem
- Learn about major trends and best practices in the CX field
- Get hands on practice on CX Design Methodologies
- Identify your personal and organizational CX capability gaps
- Learn the hacks needed for a sustainable CX turnaround
- Develop your plan for leading the CX turnaround in your organization
- Ensure one to one coaching for passing the CCXP exam
- Get access to upcoming CX and Digital thought leadership
- Be one of the early endorsed CX movers...
Your Authorized Resource and Training Provider
Mohamad El-Hinnawi, CCXP
One of eight globally Authorized Resource and Training (ART) providers for Certified Customer Experience Professionals (CCXP), a world renowned certification by the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA), and currently serves as a member in the 2016 CXPA Mentors Program.
Mohamad is a seasoned and endorsed Advisor and Consultant, focusing on research, development, training and delivery of Customer Experience and Digital Transformation Strategies, Voice of Customer programs, Customer Journey Mapping, Channel Optimization and Design Thinking and Innovation.
He has many publications on the topic of Customer and Digital Experience on designated platforms like CXPA Blog, Customer Think, Customer Value Creation Blog and CXM.world and he is a regular speaker in regional and international conferences.
More about Mohamad...
Senior Manager of Customer Experience, Zain Sudan
Simply, the advanced Customer Experience Management program was awesome! 5 days of an enriching CX content, Mr. El-Hinnawi have an outstanding facilitation/training skills combined with unmatched competency as an advisor in the state of customer experience; I do recommend Mr. El-Hinnawi for any company looking for developing customer-focused leaders, increasing the contributions of CX to the business and building organization capabilities that reinforce firm brand identity and reputation.
Executive Board Director, Jacobsons Direct Marketing Services, LLC
Mohamad has an advanced exposure to and understanding of customer experiences.
Figures and Fees
Venue: Radisson Blu, Dubai Media City, Dubai, UAE
Dates: September 24th and 25th, 2017
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Maximum participants: 20
Terms & Conditions
Disclaimer: The material covered during the course will prepare customer experience professionals to sit for the CCXP exam. A separate application need to be filed with the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA). The course will provide highlights on the application process and on how the exam works. Professionals can sit for the exam after finalizing the application and choosing a testing location at one of the ISO Quality Testing Centres.